About Sansei The Sansei Salon is located in the heart of the Karlovy Vary spa zone in a newly reconstructed building, just a few steps away from the Mill Colonnade. You will be welcomed by its pleasant and stylishly furnished ambience, as well as its complaisant staff along with qualified Thai masseuses. The comfort of our clients before and after the massage is ensured by our reception personnel who readily provide all necessary information, make bookings, and offer refreshments.
You may book your massage at Sansei in person at the reception, by phone, or by means of our online booking form. The receptionist will subsequently confirm your appointment date and time by e-mail or by phone.
Thai Massage Progress
Thai massages at Sansei are performed only by certified and experienced therapists. Thus, you may be certain that you will receive the best possible care. If you have any health problems, inform our reception personnel before taking a massage.
- For most Thai massage types, clients are dressed in special cotton clothes that are provided by our staff before the massage. The only exception is the Thai Oil Massage, during which the clients wear single-use underwear that is again provided to them by our staff. Be sure to come early for your massage so that you have enough time to change.
- The massage is performed on a special massage bed made for this purpose.
- During the massage, the therapist will use her thumbs, palms, feet, and knees to relax specific points on your body. The therapist will first apply light pressure and then gradually proceed to stretching techniques.
- Some massage techniques may feel somewhat unpleasant. However, pain is an indication of an energy block, which the therapist will attempt to remove. Do not hesitate to inform your therapist of escalating or persisting pain.
- After the massage, you will feel ultimate relief.
- Do not eat at least 2 hours before the massage.
- It is recommended to take a shower and/or remove your makeup before the massage.
- Do not take a shower for at least 2 hours.
- Increase your liquid intake.
- Try to rest and relax.
- Eat only light meals.
- Post-injury conditions
- First trimester of pregnancy
- Lying-in period
- Varicose veins
- High blood pressure